Life Coaching has been around from some decades now, both in the personal and business field; there are international bodies recognizing professional standards of Coaches and many thousands of people have reached their goals with the help of a Coach - and I don't just mean athletes!
A Life Coach is someone you consult when you need help to get to where you want to be in life. This can be changing to a better job, another relationship, a different dress-size, improving communicational skills, finding a deeper meaning to your life or setting boundaries with all those demanding relations and overbearing colleagues.
A Coach will charge anything from $60/session upwards, with a session usually being between 45 and 60 minutes long. Depending on the goal, the Coaching process can take anything between five and 15 sessions or more and will be worth your investment because you are in charge. For now, I am offering my services for free, saving you literally hundreds of dollars. What do you have to lose?
So, if YOU are -
- ready to take control of your destiny
- prepared to take responsibility for your actions
- motivated to identify what to change and
- willing to take the necessary step to see it through:
- your mirror, so you may see yourself clearly
- your advocate, standing by your side, understanding and defending you
- your coach, cheering you on when you tackle the changes you've identified you want to make
- your sounding board and an open, honest and (com)passionate believer in your abilities
Looking forward to working with you!