The power of self knowledge
The MBTI® instrument has many possible applications for individuals, teams, and in organizations. If you are unfamiliar with its background, please read these posts on Type Theory and MBTI(r) Background.
Why you should know your personality type
Millions of people world-wide use this greater self knowledge to support e.g. change processes like an international relocation or a career transition. Many also find it useful during the process of redefining their life's purpose and goals, clarifying their relationship needs, or working on their Emotional Intelligence skills.
For executives, the MBTI® instrument is often used in conjunction with 360 degree feedback and other tools to provide a framework for executive coaching and leadership development.
Does this sound like you?
- I heard about the MBTI(r) instrument and want to find out what my Type is.
- I’m entering / changing my career and wonder which job makes the best use of my skills.
- I’ve been quite stressed lately and want to come back to my normal self.
- I’ve been having some tough conversations and want to improve my relationships.
- My company is offering Executive Coaching to develop my leadership skills. How can type help me with that?